Level: Introductory to Intermediate
Microsoft SharePoint has shifted the paradigm in enterprise information management and team collaboration. By empowering knowledge workers, SharePoint can increase worker productivity, improve business process efficiency and streamline business processes.
In a recent AIIM study, http://bit.ly/cPTOJg, lack of planning is a key contributor to SharePoint deployment failure. To deliver successful SharePoint projects, effectively managing SharePoint 2007 and 2010 projects is paramount. Executive support, proper planning, and appropriately managing expectations are crucial to ensure SharePoint success.
In this interactive session, you will learn how to:
- Initiate executive excitement, promote organizational buy-in and foster user adoption
- Develop an effective and practical project management process in deploying SharePoint
- Apply relevant strategies in mapping business processes to identify SharePoint-based solutions
- Identify necessary resources to plan, deploy, maintain and support your SharePoint implementation
- Minimize uncertainty and risk by applying practical scope management techniques
The primary audience for this class are executives, managers, analysts, consultants who wish to properly implement SharePoint and immediately reap its’ organizational benefits.